Assesment skills, specifically organic methods of determining proficiency, growth, and challenge areas used by hunter-gatherers to guide eachother towards learning and growth.
Nature Literacy is as much about our internal landscape as it is the external one. Knowing how each relates to the other and being able to read the patterns and cycles in both.
What We Will Share:
- Using the Eight Direction Model
- The Art of Questioning
- The Adventure Cycle
- Landscape Indicators
- Story and Shared Story
What You Will Learn:
- How to create opportunities to help students identify their own “edge” areas
- Cultivating the “Art of Questioning” and refining child like curiosity
- Mapping the “Cycles of Growth” in nature based learning
- Identifying blockages, imbalances, and lacking in natural systems
- Our benchmarks for health and growth (the side effects of nature literacy)
Course starts: 18.00 - 20.30
Course location:- Maine Primitive Skills School, 716 Church Hill Road, Augusta, ME 04330 www.primitiveskills.com Tel: +1 207-623-7298