A five day course designed to enhance living long term in the outdoors or off grid. Although no previous experience is required; this level is focused on what is described as "earth living" which essentially means living in nature and thriving in an "off grid" situation.
Topics covered include:
- Proactive Mindset
- Shelters from the Landscape
- Fire craft to include Friction Fire
- Harvesting Water from Plants and the Environment
- Primitive Traps and Snares
- Seasonal Foraging
- Plant identification ... and more!
Thriving by living in a long term nature setting requires skills and knowledge of the immediate environment coupled with the will to to succeed and grow.
Course starts 09.00 Saturday.
Course location:- Maine Primitive Skills School, 716 Church Hill Road, Augusta, ME 04330 www.primitiveskills.com Tel: +1 207-623-7298