Nature Awareness is knowing where you are in relationship to your landscape. Learn skills in aidless navigation, reading patterns in tree growth for useful information, field meteorology, tracking technologies, understanding animal and bird behaviors, sensory awareness skills, and reading the history of the landscape through it’s flora and geological features.
What you wil learn:
- Develop your nature literacy
- Dialogue with the landscape using all of your senses
- Extract meaningful and actionable information from your surroundings
- Enhance perceptual abilities and gain confidence
- Discover more wildlife, interpret bird and animal behavior, understand tracks and signs, and more accurately understand weather patterns.
Course starts: 09.00 Saturday, Ends Wednesday at 4pm.
Course location:- Maine Primitive Skills School, 716 Church Hill Road, Augusta, ME 04330 www.primitiveskills.com Tel: +1 207-623-7298